View all our vacancies
and apply today
Medewerker Logistiek / inpakker meubelsApply
For our client we are looking for a person who likes to be active, is looking for a varied job and, like other employees, has a positive and energetic approach to life. For a large, professional furniture company, we are looking for employees for various positions.
- Competitive salary
- Weekly payment of salary
- Supervision by a coordinator
- Full-time work from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., allowing for a work-life balance.
- Shipping of pillars, showcases and accessories and ensuring a comprehensive administrative process.
- Cleaning the pillars, showcases and related products and checking them for any damage.
- Preparing the pillars and display cases for dispatch by packing them in cardboard boxes, on pallets or in special form work.
- Sawing the form work (using a wall saw) and assembling the form work.
- Administrative handling of parcels
- Moving items in and out of shelves using a forklift truck
- Occasionally transporting parcels and pallets to customers using a delivery truck or lorry.
What do we expect from you?
You want to work in logistics
Good knowledge of English or Dutch
Are you the right candidate for a logistics / packaging employee? Then apply by clicking on the apply button on this page or send your details to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of our recruitment team on 0174 270946.