View all our vacancies
and apply today
Warehouse employee(General Logistics employee)Apply
For a family business specializing in the handling, storage and distribution of raw materials for foodstuffs such as (bakery) seeds, pulses, grains and spices. We are looking for an energetic warehouse employee (General Logistics employee) who is interested in all activities related to the receipt and processing of incoming and outgoing cargo
- Competitive salary
- Weekly payment of your salary
- Supervision by a Coordinator
- Full-time employment
Working in the warehouses Moerkapelle and/or Waddinxveen, where we expect you to proactively assist with order processing (inbound, order picking, VAL work and outbound). Within this position we expect good cooperation, flexible commitment and clear communication. As a warehouse employee you perform various tasks such as loading/unloading cars/containers, preparing outgoing orders with possible physical stacking and perform common bagging/packing actions.
What do we expect from you?
- A driving license
- A forklift & reach truck certificate
- Ambition to e/o experience with managing colleagues
- Good communication skills in Dutch and/or English
- Good cooperation with colleagues to ensure quality/service
- Creativity in (co)thinking in solutions for challenges that come on our (logistic) path
Are you the right candidate for Warehouse employee (General Logistics employee)? Then apply by clicking on the application button on this page, or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact a member of our recruitment office on: 0174 270946.